Dear Interested Participants,
As the event world as we know it has drastically changed since our 2020 Festival, we're faced with making significant changes to the way we host the Newport Seafood & Wine Festival for the year 2021. Lincoln County is still in Phase 1 and does not meet the requirements for moving into Phase 2. We do recognize that there is a lot that can change between today and February. In our plans, there is room for flexibility on how many vendors we can work with and attendees we can allow in at once depending on the regulations at the time of the event.
At the moment though, we must plan for something, and we need to plan for what we KNOW we can do. While this won't look like the event we all know and love, we're happy to be doing something rather than canceling the event.
We are hopeful that our Festival will be back to full capacity in 2022. Please understand where we are and know that we can't wait to get back to the Festival as we know it.
This is what the event in 2021 will look like:
· The Newport Seafood & Wine Festival will be held February 26, 27 & 28, 2021 at the Rogue Ales Warehouse
· Attendees will purchase a To-Go Festival Kit; this will essentially be their ticket into the event.
· To-Go Festival Kits will include; 2 bottles of Oregon wines of their choice, 2 commemorative 2021 Festival wine glasses, a Seafood & Wine Festival wine bottle opener, and a crab sticker.
· When they make their purchase of their To-Go Festival Kit, they will be asked if they would like to add on a pre-purchase of a seafood item. The two options for seafood will be; a DockBox from Local Ocean or a seafood picnic basket with locally canned seafood, cheeses, and crackers nicely packaged.
· When they make a purchase of their To-Go Festival Kit, they will receive a promo code to use at any of the listed vendors on our website.
· At check out, they will choose from the available time slots for scheduling their pick up.
· When they arrive for pick up they will receive their To-Go Festival Kit that was tailored to their order.
· As they exit the Rogue Ales building they will get to visit with the small number of vendors that will be set up safely for tastings and purchasing of additional wine bottles.
The deadline to apply is September 22, 2020.
Greater Newport Chamber of Commerce